SSC CHSL Result 2016 β 2017 is declared, processed, and published in three stages. The Result of SSC CHSL 2017 written exam indicates the roll variety of candidates who've qualified for Descriptive Paper. Candidates whose names are included in SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Result can attend skill test and typing test dependant on post for which they've appeared (LDC β Lower Division Clerk, DEO β Data Entry Operator, PA / SA β Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk). Final SSC CHSL 2016-2017 Result indicates the details of candidates who're selected for recruitment by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can check here all the SSC CHSL Result 2016-2017.
Put together Higher Secondary Level Assessment 2016-2017 is being kept to hire applicants for the posts with LDC, DEO, PA, SA. SSC CHSL Result plus Slice Off of are usually stated through the Employees Variety Commission. Declaration with composed consequence of SSC CHSL 2016 (10+2) LDC DEO PA / SA test is as well as descriptive examination; proficiency make sure typing test.
That Payment carried out Daily exam news II regarding detailed character regarding 100 marks to evaluate the writing skills. That lowest limiting scratches within Tier-II could well be 33 in every cent. That capabilities within Tier II would probably be built-in just for arranging merit.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- The skill test will be utilized on computer.
- The βData Entry Speed'Skill Test would be qualifying in nature. Candidates permitted to take this test, must qualify the exam at the prescribed speed on computer, to generally be given by the Commission or the agency authorized through the Commission to conduct such skill test at the centre/venue so notified.
- No candidates including PH candidates who get certified in the written area of the examination are going to be exempted through the skill test as passing in the skill test is pre-condition and one of many essential qualifications for appointment towards the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Only such candidates who get certified in the skill test for a speed of for about 8,000 key depressions hourly are going to be eligible to be suited to appointment down to their position inside the merit list.
- The duration in the said skill test are going to be 15 (fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2,000 β 2200 strokes / key depressions would be given to every one candidate would you enter the sam inside the computer.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and LDCs
The Typing test will be taken on computer. Typing test will probably be qualifying in the and you will be conducted only in English maybe in Hindi. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates)
Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates).
(35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/ 9000Key Depressions Per Hour respectively
ssc chsl result is published separately for the three stages of selection β Examination, Descriptive Paper, Typing test / skill test. Relevance of every result can be as follows.
- SSC CHSL Result 2017 of examination held in November and December indicates roll amounts of candidates who've been shortlisted for descriptive paper.
- SSC CHSL Result 2017 of descriptive examination held in September indicates roll amounts of candidates who've been shortlisted for skill test and typing test.
- SSC CHSL Result 2017 Final will undoubtedly be done after skill tests and typing tests are held. Final result will indicate candidates shortlisted for recruitment to the notified posts.
- In regards to the written examination and marking scheme
SSC CHSL (LDC DEO PA SA) exam consisted of 200 questions, each carrying 1 mark for correct answer.
For incorrect answers, 0.25 marks is deducted.
Marks obtained in the exam = (Correct answers x 1) β (Incorrect answers x 0.25)